1. What where some of your solutions to What’s the Point? Different drawings with pencils and mountains.
2. Which solution did you chose and why? I chose to draw five pencils in order of height, with the pencil in the middle broken.
3. How did you show contrast in your work? I added shading on each of the pencils
4. What medium did you decide to use? Why did you choose this medium over the others? I chose pen and ink as my medium because it was the easiest to use and made the most sense for my drawing.
5. What techniques did you use to create this work? I used lines for shading
We encourage risk taking in art. Risk taking can be as simple as trying a new technique or learning about a new medium to as complex as trying something totally new.
6. Did you take any risks with this project? I dont think I took any risks, I just drew what I was comfortable with
7. What message are you conveying? How are you convey this message through the use of your images or use of art elements or principles? I don't really know what message I'm trying to convey. I just took the topic and drew what came to mind.