Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sticky Situation

I developed my ideas for this project by thinking about what would be considered a sticky situation but also be outside of the box some, something not literally sticky. I tried to think outside of the box some and do something a little different under the definition of a sticky situation. I accomplished some repetition in my painting with the trees in the background but that was all, I could've added more repetition. I chose to use acrylic and it was easy to paint the large areas like the sky and ice but didn't work so well for more detailed painting, I had to modify my idea for the painting because acrylic wouldn't allow me to be detailed enough. I learned that I should add more repetition I the future and try to paint with something other that acrylic for more detail or make a design that doesn't require very detailed work.

No comments:

Post a Comment